Your Privacy is important to us and maintaining your trust and confidence is one our highest priorities when you visit our website.
We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential.
Retail Financial Solutions (RFS) are a professional services business based in Macroom, Co. Cork, Ireland. We specialise in financial control outsourcing, consultancy, mentoring, management accounts, benchmarking and professional services.
Information we collect from this website
Personal data is collected only when that information is provided by you the user in the following method:
- “Contact” us section of this website
Parties to whom we disclose information
As a general rule we do not disclose personal information to any third parties.
RFS take appropriate security measures against unauthorised access to, or alteration, disclosure or destruction of any personal data and against their accidental loss or destruction.
RFS have in place high standards of security that are essential for the processing of all personal data and continue to invest in technological developments as they arise.
Third Party links
You may find links to third party websites on our website. In engaging with these third-party services, you are subject to their policies, we do not accept any responsibility for these polices.
The individuals / entities for whom RFS stores personal data have the following rights:
- To have your personal data obtained and processed fairly.
- To have personal data kept securely and not illegitimately disclosed to others.
- To be informed the purpose for which the information is held.
- To get a copy of your personal data which you have provided in a structured commonly used and machine readable format if requested within 30 days from the request.
- To have your personal data corrected if inaccurate.
- The right to Erasure where the personal data is no longer necessary for compliance with our legal obligations.
- To prevent your personal data from being used for certain purposes apart from the purposes you have consented to.
- If you are not satisfied that RFS manages your personal data you have a right to make a complaint to the Protection Commissioner (wwwdataprotection.ie).
Policy on collecting from children
Our website and services are directed to people who are over the age of 16, we do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
C.V. and job applications are deleted after 12 months.
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Changes to this policy