RFS are currently accepting applications for our Graduate Programme commencing September 2021.
If you are a graduate or career changer considering embarking on a career in accountancy, the RFS Graduate Programme is the place for you. Our graduate programme is designed for people with enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial flair and creativity. We recruit the best graduates and in return, we will provide an open supportive culture and potential for a career path.
The successful applicants will gain experience in:
- Invoice processing
- Bank reconciliations
- General ledger management
- Creditor and debtor reconciliations
- Weekly performance reporting (KPI)
- Statutory Returns (VAT, E Levy, Liquor Licence, etc.)
- Control environments
- Management and year end accounts
- Client meetings
Interested candidates should possess the following:
- Personally motivated with ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Currently working towards a 2.1 Business/Accountancy degree
- Proficiency in Excel
- Possess a high attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage time effectively
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in our Graduate Programme, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.